Soar above the turquoise blue waters of Ambergris Caye enjoying breathtaking bird's eye views of this
island paradise. Belize Parasailing at Castaway Caye is an adventure designed for the whole family! Our
Coast Guard Certified Parasailing captains have years of experience and will help make your Ambergris
Caye holiday one to remember forever! Kids and Adults will have the time of their lives as our state-
of-the-art 12-passenger parasailing boat glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the island that can
only be seen from the air. Fly solo or with another friend or family member. As you parasail, you may even
spot dolphins playing in the surf, sea turtles swimming below or colorful tropical birds flying past.
With gentle dry takeoffs and landings from the elevated platform at the rear of the boat, your Belize
Parasailing adventure is like walking on air. As the Kevlar towline is reeled out from a hydraulic winch, you'll
begin to see the entire island with an unbelievable view of the second longest coral reef in the world! Float
gently on the warm tropical breezes as you take in the panoramic vistas, with Caye Calker to the south and
dozens of tiny unexplored islands to the east. You can choose to chill out and just enjoy the view or, for the
more adventurous, you can take the "free fall" option where the captain slows the boat and lets your
parachute float down until your toes touch the water!
You won't want to miss out on this incredible adventure so make sure and reserve your spot today!
- Single and Tandem (2 persons flying at same time) rides available.
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for single, tandem and triple parasailing flights. Children must be at least 6 years old and/or 90 lbs
- Departures on the hour every hour starting at 8:00 am and running till 6:00 pm
- Bring sunscreen and towel
- Digital photos of your parasailing adventure available for purchase